Wednesday, 20 June 2007
I've been tagged to do some memes for a while now, and I've been slacking. Here they are!
1. I do not eat vegetables. Ever. Tomato sauce, in limited quantities is okay. Other than that, unless potatoes count, I can't think of anything else.
2.I've only driven a car once. And I almost hit a pole. Driving scares me. (I think I need anti-anxiety meds, really.)
3. I went on maybe 4 dates (ever, with anyone) before I met my current (and only!) boyfriend. We've been together since last March. I love his family, and I think my family likes him more than me!
4. I love Sailor Jerry/tradional style tattoos. I'm planning on getting quite a few (I can't yet because of dance competition and some othe factors). I'm not sure whether I am excited about the current trend of seeing tattoo-style stuff, with skulls and anchors everywhere. I don't know whether I should be happy because I can actually find cool stuff or bummed because a bunch of trendy broads with absolutely no clue are also wearing it.
5. I don't think I have a specific favorite food, band, or color.
6. I am so ticklish that I can't get a proper massage. And I've never had a pedicure because I'm not sure that I could take it.
7. I've never done a real push-up. I have no upper body muscle whatsoever.
And here's my favorite meme in a long while, which Pam tagged me for. Here are five absolutely ludicrous, crazy, and ridiculous FALSEHOODS about me:
1. I love Christian contemporary music. The acoustic guitar just fills me with the Spirit. That rock and roll music is the devil's work.
2. I've dyed my hair 100 times, all different shades of blonde. It just suits me and my bubbly personality so well!
3. I really apply myself to whatever I do. If I do something, I do it 110%. I finish everything I start. I may not be the best at what I do, but I work so hard it doesn't matter. Also, I aspire to greatness.
4. I am totally vegan straight edge. And committed to it. I hate meat, milk, cheese and especially ice cream. Those poor animals. I won't even be friends with anyone who drinks alcohol. They clearly don't have enough self-respect for me to respect them.
5. I'm a conservative republican, but I never vote. I'm pro-life and I wish men could make all the choices about my body for me! I'm also threatened by "colored" people, and those crazy punk rockers. I wish everyone looked the same, and liked the same things I do.
So there you go. You probably learned something about me. I'm really pretty weird, but I couldn't come up with good stuff for the first one. I mostly just say weird things.